DAY 01: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park (Approx. 4 hours drive)
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel at approx. 07.30 hours and depart for Amboseli National Park. Arrive at your lodge / camp in time for lunch. Enjoy your first exciting afternoon game drive in this scenic park, famous for its large elephant herds and unprecedented views of snowcapped Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at AMBOSELI SERENA LODGE or similar – full board.
DAY 02: Full day Amboseli National Park
Enjoy a full day in Amboseli National Park. Early morning game drive at 6.30 am. This is the best time for game viewing and with a bit of luck, you may encounter one of the Big Cats, but certainly elephant, buffalo, zebra & wildebeest among waterbuck and hundreds of different bird species. Visit the swamp with its magnificent wildlife, especially the grey tuskers it is famous for. Extended morning & afternoon game drives in your 4 wheel drive custom built Landcruiser with your experienced guide who knows the park inside out. Meals and overnight at AMBOSELI SERENA LODGE or similar – full board.
DAY 03: Amboseli National Park - Lake Naivasha (Approx. 5.5 hours drive)
After breakfast, drive to Nairobi for lunch at a city restaurant. In the early afternoon, depart for the scenic Great Rift Valley to arrive at your designated lodge in Naivasha for check in. Spend the rest of the afternoon either relaxing or on a walk on the wildlife infested Crescent Island (entrance fees payable direct). Crescent Island is situated in the middle of the fresh water lake. It is quite an experience to walk amongst giraffe, antelope, wildebeest and gives you a new perspective of nature and animals close up on foot. Dinner and overnight LAKE NAIVASHA SOPA LODGE or similar – Full board basis
DAY 04: Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara National Reserve (Approx 4.5 hours drive)
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and depart for the famous Masai Mara National Reserve to arrive in time for lunch at your camp / Lodge. After lunch, enjoy an extended afternoon game drive in the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve. You may encounter some of the “Big Five” and you will most certainly be impressed by the wide variety of species present in this area. The Masai Mara has the highest concentration of land mammals compared to any other park or reserve in Kenya. Dinner and overnight at MARA BUSH CAMP or similar - Full board basis.
DAY 05: Full day Masai Mara National Reserve
Spend whole day with unlimited game drives exploring the Mara, home to the proud and traditional Masai tribe. We have arranged a visit to a local Masai Village where you can get to know the life of this nomadic tribe first hand. Since your travel dates fall into the month of July which coincides with the annual Great Migration, you may encounter the thousands of wildebeest on their journey from the Serengeti Eco-system into the Mara. All meals and overnight at MARA BUSH CAMP or similar - Full board basis
DAY 06: Masai Mara National Reserve - Nairobi (approx. 5.5 hours drive)
After breakfast, depart with a game drive en-route for Nairobi. Arrive in the late afternoon at your City Hotel.
End of Service
Rate per person sharing double / Twin: USD. 1,730.00
Single Room supplement: USD. 375.00
- Departure ANY DAY !
- Rate based on minimum 04 participants
Included in the price of this safari:
- 02 Nights full board accommodation in Amboseli National Park at Amboseli Serena Lodge or similar
- 01 Night full board accommodation in Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge or similar
- 02 Nights full board accommodation in Masai Mara Game Reserve at Mara Bush Camp or similar
- Lunch at a Nairobi Restaurant on Day 03
- Transport and exclusive use of custom safari equipped Toyota 4 x 4 Land cruiser with roof hatches
- Services of professional English speaking driver / safari guide (member of KPSGA)
- Game Drives as per itinerary
- Visit to a traditional Masai Village in Masai Mara
- Mineral water during all game drives
- Flying Doctor’s Evacuation insurance in case of an emergency
Excluded in the offered package:
- Items of personal nature i.e. beverages, laundry, telephone, souvenirs etc
- Travel / medical insurance
- Tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff
- Change in itinerary
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, Balloon safari while in Mara
- Park entrance fees for Amboseli and Masai Mara of USD. 280.00 per person for all Safari days.
Please contact us for more information / bookings and inquiries:
Off Riverside Drive / On Riverside Lane, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 – 444 56 69 / 444 56 80
Mobile: +254 – 716 639 388 or +254 – 733 888027 or +254 – 733 888042
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanne Kiao – Senior Consultant: email@example.com
Rebecca Wanjau – Senior Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org