DAY 01: Nairobi – Samburu Game Reserve (Approx. 5.5 hours drive)
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel at 07.30 hours. You will be picked up in your custom safari built 4 wheel drive Landcruiser for departure to the semi-arid desert Reserve Samburu. Enjoy a scenic road journey past Mount Kenya and its coffee plantations to arrive in time for late lunch. Situated in the northern hemisphere of Kenya, this is one the best Reserves to view landscape and wildlife. Prominent are rare animals such as the endangered Grevy Zebra, the long necked Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe and the Beisa Oryx. We invite you for an afternoon game drive in this scenic park. Dinner and overnight at SAMBURU GAME LODGE / SAMBURU INTREPIDS CAMP – Full board basis.
DAY 02: Full day Samburu National Reserve
Wake up early morning and enjoy an extended morning drive in the reserve. This is truly the best time for game viewing. Return to your lode / luxury camp for breakfast and rest / relax by the river with amazing game sightings and bird life right at your doorstep. After an al-fresco lunch, we invite you for an afternoon drive in the park, with its scenic table mountain as a backdrop. Dinner and overnight at SAMBURU GAME LODGE / SAMBURU INTREPIDS CAMP – Full board basis.
DAY 03: Samburu National Reserve – Mount Kenya Forest – Castle Forest Lodge (3 hrs drive)
Enjoy a last early morning game drive at 6.30 am with yet more exciting game sightings. A safari never gets boring as every day out in the wild is different and unique! After a scrumptious breakfast depart for the lush and tropical Mount Kenya Forest to arrive in time for late lunch at the charming Castle Forest Lodge. With a bit of luck you will have an unveiled view of the snowcapped Mount Kenya. Rest and relax for the remainder of the afternoon in your lodge room / cottage. Dinner and overnight at CASTLE FOREST LODGE. – Full board basis.
DAY 04: Mount Kenya Forest - Nairobi (approx. 2.5 hrs drive in 4 wheel drive vehicle)
Enjoy a short walk in the tropical and lush rain forest with its large tree ferns and charming waterfalls. It truly is a magical setting in this natural paradise. Breakfast at Castle Forest Lodge and depart for Nairobi via coffee and tea plantations and the rice fields of Mwea for Nairobi with drop off at your City Hotel in the early afternoon.
End of Service
Rate per person sharing double / Twin: USD. 750.00
Single Room supplement: USD. 220.00
- Departure ANY DAY !
- No minimum number of persons required to book
Included in the price of this safari:
- Transport in custom safari built 4 x 4 safari Landcruiser with pop-up roof for unlimited game viewing
- Pick up / drop off town hotel
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver / safari guide (Member of KPSGA)
- Game Drives in custom built Landcruiser with roof hatch as per itinerary
- 02 nights full board accommodation at Samburu Game Lodge / Samburu Intrepids Camp
- 01 night on full board accommodation at Castle Forest Lodge in a cottage
- Mineral water in the vehicle during the safari
- Emergency evacuation insurance
Excluded in the offered package:
- Items of personal nature i.e. Beverages, laundry, telephone, souvenirs e.t.c
- Travel / medical insurance
- Tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff
- Change in itinerary
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, balloon safari, cultural visits, night game drives, guided walks, sundowners e.t.c
- Return international air fare & visa fee
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Park fees of USD. 70.00 per person per night x 2 nights for Samburu
Please contact us for more information / bookings and inquiries:
Off Riverside Drive / On Riverside Lane, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 – 444 56 69 / 444 56 80
Mobile: +254 – 716 639 388 or +254 – 733 888027 or +254 – 733 888042
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanne Kiao – Senior Consultant: email@example.com
Rebecca Wanjau – Senior Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org