2 Nights Amboseli Sentrim Camp
Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa's highest mountain -Kilimanjaro - Kenya’s most picturesque park
Named Sentrim Lodge is located on the border of Amboseli National Park near Kimana Gate. This tented lodge offers 60 modern tents with a view onto Mt. Kilimanjaro. The spacious tents boast the amenities that include soft beds, an en-suite bathroom with a steaming hot shower. The bathroom offers a washbasin and flush toilets. In the tent, they provide coffee and tea making facility, fridge, fan, hair drier, electronic safe deposit boxes, and secluded verandas.
Pick up by your Abercrombie & Kent driver guide from your resi-dence within Nairobi and proceed on a driving safari south to Amboseli National Park. There’s time for some game viewing as you enter the park, arriving at Amboseli Sentrim tented camp in time for lunch. Meals and overnight at Amboseli Sentrim Camp
A full day to explore Amboseli and its inhabitants with morning and afternoon game viewing drives. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa's highest mountain 5895m (19,340ft) Kilimanjaro is one of the most popular of all Kenya's national parks. It lies some 240 kms (145 miles) south-east of Nairobi. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanja-ro rising above a saucer of clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli National Park which covers 3920 km (1513 square miles). The Tanzania border runs along its base and also forms the boundary of the Park. All meals and overnight at Amboseli Sentrim Camp
Day 3Breakfast at the camp then drive back to Nairobi arriving at noon to be dropped off at your residence within Nairobi
- Full board accommodation at Amboseli Sentrim Camp OR similar
- Park entry fees in Samburu for two nights
- Game drives in A&K 7 seater minibus & Use of A&K driver guides
- All government taxes
- Personal and trip insurance
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Flying doctors services @USD 30pp (Covers evacuation only)
- Optional activities such as ,spa treatments, etc
- Tips and gratuities to your courier, driver/guide, hotel/camp staff etc.
- Travel and medical insurance