1 Night Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Lake Naivasha is one of the two freshwater lakes in Kenya and is known as a bird watchers paradise.
The Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge occupies one of the most beautiful sites on Naivasha’s North Lake Road. Shaded by mature fever trees, the lodge has 82 rooms in a series of two storey cottages surrounding the main building. In the evening hippos graze on the manicured lawns that stretch down to the lakeshore and by day they can be seen wallowing in the shal-lows. The gardens of the lodge are home to an astonishing number of birds and often the terrace echoes to the romantic cry of a fish eagle.
All the rooms at the lodge have en-suite bathrooms and two are specially designed for people in wheelchairs. This is a good place to bring kids - who have their own special pool in addition to the two main ones. They can go on exciting nature walks on the lodge’s trails. Sopa’s guides also conduct nature walks on Crescent Island where giraffe browse on the banks of the lake and there’s also the option to go horseback riding or boating.
Pick up from your city centre hotel by your Abercrombie & Kent driver guide and driven to Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge where you will check in for your lunch. After lunch, go on a boat ride at the lake.
Meals and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Breakfast at the lodge followed by departure for Nairobi to be dropped off at your city hotel.
- Full board accommodation at Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort OR similar
- Boat ride (minimum 2 pax)
- All government taxes
- A&K 6-seater minibus and A&K professional driver guide
- Personal and trip insurance
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Flying doctors services @USD 30pp (Covers evacuation only)
- Optional activities such as visit to Hells gate National Park, e.t.c
- Tips and gratuities to your courier, driver/guide, hotel/camp staff etc.
- Travel and medical insurance