1 Night Lake Nakuru Lodge
Lake Nakuru National Park earned its fame as the home of the greatest avian spectactle in the world.
Lake Nakuru Lodge is an impressive property with a dramatic back-drop. An ornithologist’s paradise, the lake is home to 400 species of birdlife and an abundance of fish and the water life. The surrounding landscape is host to the giraffe, buffalo and zebra. In the lake itself, greater and lesser flamingos mingle freely, an environment which the lake is famous for. The resort blends in perfectly with its natural surroundings. It is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and nearby Lake Nakuru National Park. The lodge provides 68 rooms and suites with 120 beds. All the family rooms, cottages and suites have balconies that overlook the park. The lodge has provisions for single and double or twin bedrooms with large four poster beds and modern en-suite bathrooms. There are plenty of activities offered at the lodge that include game drives, safari excursions, horse-riding and bird-watching.
Pick up by your Abercrombie & Kent driver guide from your Nairobi hotel and drive to Lake Nakuru National park in the Great Rift Valley , arriving at the lodge in time for late lunch. In the afternoon, enjoy game viewing drive and bird watching around the Lake.
Meals and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge
After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon to be dropped off at your hotel or to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight
- Park entry fees in the park indicated on the program above
- 01 night at Lake Nakuru Lodge on full board
- Government taxes
- Accommodation on full board basis during the safari with an English speaking driver guide using 6 seater safari Land cruiser 4 x 4 during the safari
- International Airfares
- Flying Doctors; USD $35 per person (This service is for the flying doctor evacuation to Nairobi ONLY not actual medical costs )
- All extras i.e drinks, drivers tips, expenses of personal nature, optional excursions
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone, postage